By Theme: Fisheries
Below you will find a list with all publications found in the selected category.
- Summary project #1: South Africa
- Summary project #8: Vietnam
- Summary project #11: Mali
- Policy Brief 02 - Financial Sustainability of the Marine Protected Area of Hon Mun: Lessons for other marine parks in Vietnam
- PREM Project Report - Fishing rights and small-scale fishers: An evaluation of the rights allocation process and the utilisation of fishing rights in South Africa
- Policy Brief 06 - Fishing rights and wrongs: the development of a simple, transparent and defensible allocation system for fishers in South Africa
- Policy Brief 07 - Local ecological knowledge and training as tools for empowerment and fisheries management in South Africa's Western Cape
- PREM Working Paper 05-13 - Economic valuation of the Hon Mun Marine Protected Area
- PREM Working Paper 05-14 - Financial sustainability of the Hon Mun Marine Protected Area
- MPA case study 1: Yavusa Navakavu Locally Managed Marine Area (Fiji)
- Niger, a lifeline
- MPA case study 2: Arnavon Community Marine Conservation Area (Solomon Islands)
- MPA case study 3: Bunaken National Marine Park (Indonesia)
- MPA case study 4: Apo Island (Philippines)
- MPA annex I: Multi-criteria analysis
- MPA report: Nature's Investment Bank. How marine protected areas contribute to poverty reduction.
- MPA Policy brief: Nature's Investment Bank
- Journal Article: Allocating fishing rights in South Africa: A participatory approach, In: Fisheries Management and Ecology
- Journal Article: MCDA Framework for Fishing Rights Allocation in South Africa. Revision under review: Journal of Multicriteria Decision Analysis.