By Series: Policy Briefs
Below you will find a list with all publications found in the selected category.
- Policy Brief 01 - Economic Incentives and Poaching of the One-Horned Indian Rhinoceros in Nepal
- Policy Brief 02 - Financial Sustainability of the Marine Protected Area of Hon Mun: Lessons for other marine parks in Vietnam
- Policy Brief 03 - The Impact of River Management on Poverty and the Environment in the Niger River Basin in Mali
- Policy Brief 04 - Double Dividends of Additional Water Consumption Charges in South Africa
- Policy Brief 05 - Fighting CO2 Pollution and Poverty while promoting Growth: Searching for Triple Dividends in South Africa
- Policy Brief 09 - Herder communities in Mongolia's free market era: Improving livestock management and reducing pastureland degradation
- Policy Brief 06 - Fishing rights and wrongs: the development of a simple, transparent and defensible allocation system for fishers in South Africa
- Policy Brief 07 - Local ecological knowledge and training as tools for empowerment and fisheries management in South Africa's Western Cape
- Policy Brief 08 - Compensating upland forest communities for the provision of watershed protection services: using 'Payment for Environmental Services' instruments in the Philippines
- Policy Brief 10 - Exploring relationships between household incomes, private assets, and natural assets in rural India
- Policy Brief 11 - Human-elephant conflict and rural poverty in Sri Lanka
- Policy Brief 12 - Socio-economic vulnerability to flood risks in Bangladesh: How do poor people cope?
- Policy Brief 13 - Poverty and investment in soil and water conservation in Kenya: does tenure security matter?
- Policy Brief 15 - Small scale water harvesting in Northern Ethiopia: Can it alleviate household poverty?
- Policy Brief 14 - Small scale water harvesting in Northern Ethiopia: Can it improve household welfare without compromising health?
- Policy Brief 16 - Chained to Charcoal: The Market for Forest Fuels in Tanzania
- Policy Brief 17 - The resource curse in mineral-based economies: the case of the Copperbelt in Zambia
- Policy Brief 18 - Crop insurance in Bangladesh: protecting poor farmers against natural disasters?
- Brochure: Batte barasiiji e dow yimɓe Mali
- Brochure: Impacts of dams on the people of Mali
- Policy Brief 19 - Combating climate change: air travel passengers’ willingness to pay to offset their CO2 emissions
- MPA Policy brief: Nature's Investment Bank